I got a lot done this weekend:
- Watched WALL-E on dvd with a cuddly kid
- Announced my blog move
- Bought half a month’s worth of groceries
- Borrowed library books
- Caught eldest child sneaking out after curfew
- Answered a request to try a sample of Prowash and blog about it
- Restricted youngest from t.v. privileges
- Nearly finished knitting a purple hat
- Downloaded and installed a new printer driver for the old printer
- Strategized with the Husband about handling the kids’ latest infractions of the rules
- Took down the Christmas Tree and decorations
- Delivered results of disciplinary strategy to eldest child, while ignoring youngest one who was by now confined to her room (Tyranny around here!)
- Baked 4 loaves of Nana’s bread recipe
- Made and shared a nice Sunday dinner (roast chicken – my favourite)
- Washed a lot of dishes with the kids, twice – once with each kid
Oh yeah, and I squeezed in a 45 minute jog/walk on my favourite Ranchlands doggie park trails. The sun shone, the melting thick snow scrunched like styrofoam under my yaktrax, and the happy, romping dogs very politely stayed with their owners.
It was warm enough for shorts during the first part of the run, but as the sun sank late in the afternoon, the shadows took over and I was glad I’d worn leggings and brought my windbreaker. I could have left the mitts at home.
If I fold a little laundry tonight I’ll be ready for the week. How about you?