An emerging runner asked me this week “When does it become easy?”
I’ve been rummaging through my memories of my early running years, trying to remember when some runs, in between the hard ones, felt “easy”. I do experience easy runs now, often in fact, but I wonder if my definition of easy has changed since I began. Finding the answer to this question is tougher than I thought.
- What does easy running mean to you?
- Has it ever been so?
- What is an easy run for you?
- When did it happen for you, how, and why?
- Is easy running a good thing?
- If not, do you ever hope to experience an easy run?
I think I may have the beginnings of a meme, here. Feel free to answer these questions on your own blog, tag three others and link back if you like.
If you don’t have your own blog, I’d still love to see your answers in the comments. In the meantime, I’ll work on my answers, too.